HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DANNY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Today is my one and only brothers birthday! Yes April Fools is Danny's birthday! Danny is 32 years old today. Believe me its been an incredible 32 years. Danny was born a few months early with a lot of complications. Dan was born with too much water on his brain causing some brain damage. The actual title is hydrocephalus. The doctors had to put a shut from his head to his tummy when he was very little. He also had open heart surgery when he was only a few days old. The doctors did not think Danny would live and if he did he would never walk or talk. Well we should have "bet" those doctors. Now 32 years later, Danny walks all over town and never shuts up! Danny graduated high school and holds a "regular" job with a paycheck. He still lives with my mom but Danny is amazing. First Danny grew up in a house full of sisters. Our dad died when Dan was 11 so he really was the only boy around. He survived...barely! He is the center of our family! That is sometimes good and sometimes bad. Danny is hilarious and comes up with the funniest things. Danny also has a very "grumpy" side as well. We all love to pester Dan! He is a pretty good sport. I love to tease him and make fun of him. In High School if anyone would tease Danny, I would run them down with my car and have a few "words" with them. No one picks on Danny, but me. Dan and I have our "sibling" moments but I love Danny so much! He is my baby brother and I adore him. I cant imagine how our lives would be without Danny. Dan your the Greatest! I am so glad you proved the doctors wrong! You deserve all the San Fransisco 49 ers, Coke, and M&M junk you could ever want! Thanks for being my brother and for showing us that "normal" isn't all its cracked up to be! Happy Birthday Dan Dan the Alien Man!

3 comments:
Hey girl!!! I don't think you are a crazy stalker, I promise! I e-mailed you a while back, but then I just tried it again a little while ago, too, so let me know if you don't get it. My e-mail is kendrick1@conwaycorp.net. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a Sonic card! That is so nice of you!
I'm so glad you like the challenge. Are you going to do it too? I'd love to have a challenge buddy!
Oh!! I love Danny! He was in my "special" seminary class! You are right, he doesn't stop talking!! I loved hearing all the great things he had to say!
Post a Comment