Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Sweet Husband

My Dear David! Words cannot describe the love that I have for you! I am so lucky to have you as my husband and as the father to my children. Your the Best! I love that we are High School Sweethearts and that we have been together for 13+ years. I love that we have "grown up" together. I love that we have had hard times and that we have made it through with flying colors. I love how you work so hard to get things accomplished. I love that you make me laugh. I love that you make me cry. I love that you spoil me (even though you really shouldn't). I love that you have "ketchup" in your veins. I love that you love Nascar! I love that you have a huge need to record tv shows and keep the DVR to yourself. I love that even though it drives you nuts you don't throw away my junk. I love your creativity! I love that you have sacrificed so much so I can have things ( hello minivan..goodbye sports car). I love your "shy" side. I love that you still "need" me to take care of and pamper you. I love the Daddy that you are to our angels! Your so good with them! I love how you make them laugh and play with them. I love how you love spending time with them. I love how you teach without making it hard. I love that you are the easy parent. I love how important your family is to you! I love that your such a good bro to Dan-Man. I am so in love with you! Your my babalicious! Your a babe and your delicious. Thanks for being mine and being my eternal partner. Your my world! I love you David Steven! Always and forever.

2 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

So sweet. Fun getting to know a little bit more about him. p.s. awesome about your calling. You'll do great.

Anonymous said...

My awesome wife it too nice. Thanks for the awesome words.

As you all know Emily is the social one of the Family. I am so blessed that she is my wife

Dave