Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Car-Boy

My Carter Bug! I am so thankful that your my son! I love you so much! I love how you try your hardest at everything you do! I love that you can make a friend anywhere and everywhere and that they are all your "best" friends. I love your imagination! I love that you are so brave! I love that you aren't afraid to try something at least once. I love that you are a good little and big brother. I love that you love cheeseburgers and can eat them anytime. I love that you can eat ice cream so fast and not get a brain freeze! I love that your working so hard to do good in school! I love your excitement for scouts! I love that you can always forgive and forget! I love your little glasses even when they break too much! Your a sweet boy Carter! You make Mommy so proud! Remember that I Love You!

0 comments: