We decided to take the kids to the race at Rocky Mountain Raceways! 
We took the kids here a few years ago, but they cant remember it! We had a lot of fun!
Family kinda got frustrated with me cuz I took my book and kept reading instead of watching the race :)
The people sitting in front of us had 2 people from thier family racing so they were a rowdy bunch! Made the race more exciting!
Britt got a free tshirt that they threw into the crowd!
Some of the cars!
Family kinda got frustrated with me cuz I took my book and kept reading instead of watching the race :)
The people sitting in front of us had 2 people from thier family racing so they were a rowdy bunch! Made the race more exciting!


1 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! :) I miss you girlie! When you coming up this way?
Post a Comment