My sister Lisa came to visit us for almost a week! It was so great to have her here. We had so much fun hanging out!
We made washer necklaces!
Went swimming at Ross Park!
Had a SONIC picnic at Snake River Landing!
We also went to "ECLIPSE" for a matinee and to Olive Garden for a delicious filling lunch!
Had a SONIC picnic at Snake River Landing!We also went to "ECLIPSE" for a matinee and to Olive Garden for a delicious filling lunch!
It was great! I had so much fun. I wish we lived closer together so we could hang out more. I love you Llllllisa! Your amazing!


1 comments:
I'm so glad your sister was able to come for a visit, how fun!! I want to see these washer necklaces...you need to post pictures! :) Plus, I want to see pictures of your house outside & on the inside!!
Post a Comment