For Christmas Eve I cooked a ham, sour cream tatos, rolls, had chips, cookies, m&m's!
We invited some friends over for dinner and games!

First we enjoyed our feast!

The kids enjoyed some Bakugan.

We played a little Mario on the Wii!
Then we played Scene It!
All the while tracking SANTA on Norad.com!
What a fun night!
Loves, hugs, and Wii wishes,
EMILY
2 comments:
OH MY I JUST GOT DONE LOOKING AT YOUR WHOLE BLOG, FOR THE WHOLE HOLIDAY. DANG GIRL, YOU KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN. IM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR BAKING COOKIES ON YOUR OWN. THE KID'S LOVE IT!!!! OUR GINGERBREAD COOKIES TURNED OUT WAY GOOD, ALTHOUGH I DONE HAVE ANY PICTURES. I GOT YOUR CARD TOO, THANKYOU FOR SENDING ME ONE. I LOVE IT.
I see You have Your Yummy Honey Baked Ham Chocolate Mousse Dreamy Cake Thing. I LOVED Ours! Literally.
Post a Comment