This is a very special post to me. Its my Fathers Day post! Its special because I want to wish my Dad and my Husband a very Happy Fathers Day.
First Daddy:
Oh Daddy words cannot express the love I have for you. You are amazing to me. You always make me feel so special and loved. You always make me laugh and cry. I am so lucky to be your daughter. Your the Best Daddy in the Whole Wide Universe and I love you more than I can say. 
I wont be able to give my dad a Fathers Day hug. I wont be able to call him and tell him personally that I love him and that I think he's a great dad. But he will know. I know he looks over me and my family. I know that he wants to hug and kiss me and my kids. I know he loves David and that he would love to fish and hunt with him. I know that he would be here if he could. I don't understand why he is not but I know that someday I will understand. I will be able to hug and kiss him to make up for all the times I have missed. I know! Happy Fathers Day Daddy. I love and miss you each and every day.
Second: David
Oh Babe! Happy Fathers Day to you! Your the Best! I am amazed each and every day how great of a father you are. I know that the kids love and adore you. Your their world!I love how you love them. I love how you teach them. I love how you disciple them. I love it that you are strong as a parent where I am weak. I love how your a kid with them. I love how you work hard to spoil them. I love how you enjoy being the dad. I don't know how I will ever be able to Thank you enough for being the man I married, the Man who is my babies Daddy, the Man who I fall in love with each day! Your the Best! Have a wonderful Fathers Day!I also have a wonderful Father in Law that I love. Steve your the greatest! Thanks for being our "PA"! The kids love you so much! You raised a wonderful family! Thanks for being the head of the Hall Family!
Happy Fathers Day to all!
Loves and hugs,


0 comments:
Post a Comment