Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Carter 8th Bday


Today is Carters 8th Birthday. It was a fun day. He opened presents, went to school (took cookies to celebrate) and then we went to Leo's for pizza and play. Leo's has a giant play place and an arcade thing. The kids love it. Carter of course made a friend there! Then we came home for cake. Carter loved hearing his Happy Birthday phone messages. He unlike Spencer was waiting and looking forward to his phone calls. He is such a sweet boy. I cannot believe he is 8 and is going to be baptised. I am so proud of him! I love Carter! I am so thankful he is ours. Happy Birthday Car-Boy!




4 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah it's working now! I can't believe he is 8. That hardly seems possible. Happy B-day Carter!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party! This sure is a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family. I'm excited that you have a blog as well. Well, see you Sunday.
Brianna

Jen Gillespie said...

How exciting. I get to play piano at his baptism this Saturday. Any special requests?

Anonymous said...

great age, lets suck each others c--k while I finger f--k your tight boipussy, damn shame you can't come I want to taste young boys juices but it will be a pleasure to fill your sift little mouth, boys suck sooooo good, on al fours I get you to reach back and spread your bum open, my c--k gently push's in and your sphincter gives with a pop, my c--k goes in and you scream, it's ok it only hurts for awhile and soon you will beg me to f--k you, my bro was 5 when I f-c-e-d him the first time and by 6 he LOVED getting f-c-e-, I reach around and stroke your boner while I f--k you harder and deeper, mmmmmmmmmmmm yes lovely tight little p-ss- you are a real good f--k, I blow kin your ass and watch it drip out, we rest awhile then that p-ss- is mine again, you will be sore In the morning but still wanting c--k